The Rats played Blackheath Halls with more than able support from Eddie & The Hot Rods. Pete Briquette was in the audience to see The Rats play (or not as the case might be) the following from the set list...
(Vocals : Bob Bradbury except where stated)
- Mary of the Fourth Form
- Close As You'll Ever Be
- Neon Heart
- Joey's On The Street Again
- Someone's Looking at You
- Diamond Smiles
- Looking After Number One
- I Can Make It If You Can (crossed out - Not played)
- Like Clockwork
- She Does It Right (Vocals : Garrick Roberts)
- Riot in Cell Block #9 (Vocals : Simon Crowe)
- ------------------ (another crossed out, maybe She's Gonna Do You In)
- Rat Trap
- She's So Modern
- I Don't Like Mondays
- When The Night Comes (not played)
- My Blues Away (not played)
- Doin' It Right (not played)
Attendance was a little sparse as far as the audience was concerned in the 1,000 capacity hall. A few enthusiasts at the front, a few sat at round tables like a wedding in the middle, a few lurking at the back and a few at the bar.
Next Stop - Dublin!