Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tuesday 22nd October 2013 - 02 Academy, Bournemouth. UK

First date on the mainland, same set as Belfast, but with the return of the video screen.

They played not necessarily in this order,,,


  • Eva Braun
  • Like Clockwork
  • Neon Heart
  • She's Gonna Do You In 
  • Someone's Looking 
  • Joey's On The Street Again 
  • Banana Republic 
  • I Don't Like Mondays
  • She's So Modern 
  • Close As You'll Ever Be 
  • When The Night Comes 
  • Mary of the Fourth Form 
  • Looking After Number One
  • Rat Trap


Encore

  • Never Bite The Hand That Feeds
  • Diamond Smiles 
  • The Boomtown Rats
Support : Patrik Fitzgerald

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohmygod I was there and I just love love loved it - the set could have been tailor made for me so many of my fave songs.... it was just like being 17 again. Wow I've missed them - come back soon.....