Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday 10th November 2013 - Beach Ballroom, Aberdeen, UK

Well, the train is leaving Boomtown, so I guess this is the end of the line.

In case, any of the band happen upon this blog, I'd like to thank them for everything they have ever done.

And a very big thank you for the last twelve months from Blackheath to The Roundhouse via Dublin, The Polo Club, Cork and Cambridge.  I have had the best time being a fan of this marvelous band.

Don't know what I'm going to do now...

They played.

Eva Braun
Like Clockwork
Neon Heart
She's Gonna Do You In
Someone's Looking
Joey's On The Street Again
Banana Republic
I Don't Like Mondays
She's So Modern
Close As You'll Ever Be
When The Night Comes
Mary of the Fourth Form
Looking After Number One
Rat Trap

Encore

Never Bite The Hand That Feeds
Diamond Smiles
The Boomtown Rats

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've just posted om epics on Tumblr of the Aberdeen gig if anyone wants a look.

http://craigchisholmmusicphotography.tumblr.com/